Sunday, 30 March 2014
Wednesday, 26 March 2014
Tuesday, 25 March 2014
Monday, 24 March 2014
Sunday, 23 March 2014
Monday, 17 March 2014
1. What is your happiest memory?
Teddy: My happiest memory would have to be the day that I was adopted into my new family. At the time I wouldn't have guessed that would be my happiest memory, but seeing how my new owners slave over me, that was definitely a turning point in my life.
2. Why do you like being a cat?
Teddy: Being able to sleep 17-18 hours a day and not regret a moment of it.
3. One word to describe you would be.
4. What advice would you give your parents?
Teddy: Never let my food bowl go empty, I get anxious!
5. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
Teddy: This is obviously a dumb question, cat!
6. What do you like to do for fun?
Teddy: I typically like to lounge and when I'm not doing that I particularly enjoy slapping and hissing at Tucker
7. Tell about a funny time in your life.
Teddy: Have you ever tried catnip?? That stuff makes everything fun!!
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Why?
Teddy: My favourite thing to do is to squirrel up onto my back. I love doing this because my owners cannot resist how cute I am ad as a result I receive a lot of attention.
9. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?
Teddy: Mostly cat walk.
10. What do you love most about your sibling?
Teddy: That he is not as pretty as I am.
11. What was the nicest thing you did for someone?
Teddy: Purrrrrrrr for them.
12. What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
Teddy: Doing exactly what I'm doing now.
13. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Teddy: Hunt Birds